CyberPower Intelligent LCD 1000VA/600W Tower UPS (CP1000AVRLCD)
CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP1000AVRLCD 1000VA Tower Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) – 1000VA/600W – 2 Minutes Full Load – 4 x NEMA 5-15R – Surge-protected, 5 x NEMA 5-15R – Battery/Surge-protected (CP1000AVRLCD)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
The Intelligent LCD Series CP1000AVRLCD UPS, designed for mid to high-end computer systems, features dynamic line conditioning and an Intelligent LCD diagnostic display.
Real-time system vitals can be viewed using the Crystal-Blue display. The unit can be conveniently placed in a workstation cabinet, or directly on the desktop. The CP1000AVRLCD guards against surges/spikes, and offers battery backup in the event of brownouts, or total power loss.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) ensures that all your electronics are receiving clean power and maintains a safe voltage level. PowerPanel PE ™ Management Software automatically saves and closes open files and then shuts down the computer system in an intelligent and orderly manner.
The Intelligent LCD Series units are equipped with full dataline protection: RJ11/RJ45 (phone, fax, Ethernet, network, DSL) and RG-6 coax (DSS, cable modem, satellite, cable TV). “Surge-Only” outlets are perfect for the addition of peripherals such as monitors, printers, scanners, iPods, or CD/DVD players.
CyberPower stands behind its products by offering an industry-leading 3-year warranty, professional Technical Support, and a Connected Equipment Guarantee of $350,000.
– Entry-level PC with 19″ LCD (150W) – 15 minutes;
– Mid-range PC with 19″ LCD (300W) – 7 minutes;
– Performance PC with 19″ LCD (500W) – 3 minutes.
– Intelligent LCD Diagnostic Display: The innovative front panel LCD can be used to display detailed information on the UPS status and current power conditions. The LCD displays 11 different diagnostics: Input voltage level, Output voltage level, Automatic voltage regulator, Battery capacity, Runtime estimate, Load level, Output frequency, On battery, Overload, Fault Condition, and Silent mode;
– Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) – AVR technology will stabilize the AC signal and maintain a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers a cleaner signal to your connected equipment;
– GreenPower UPS™ – GreenPower UPS™ technology significantly reduces UPS energy costs by bypassing the AVR transformer when incoming AC power is clean. This not only dramatically reduces UPS utility consumption, but also reduces heat dissipation and system noise;
– Ultra-Quiet UPS – The combination of an advanced ventilation design, high-end system components, and GreenPower UPS™ technology give CyberPower UPS systems the lowest sound emissions in its class. This makes our UPS perfect for desktop applications, audio/video installations, and quiet workstation environments;
– EMI/RFI – Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or “humming” that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics;
– USB Connectivity – An HID-compliant USB port enables full integration with the built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X;
– PowerPanel PE ™ Smart Management Software – In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves your open files and will “Hibernate” your PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is quickly and easily installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed to utilize minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate visuals of the status of the UPS, and also include the following features: Silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns;
– LED Indicators – LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults;
– Audible Alarms – Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads, and low battery;
– Resettable Circuit Breaker – Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
– 3-year Warranty – CyberPower will replace damaged units if within 3 years of purchase date. We stand behind our products and guarantee quality. CyberPower also offers a #1 rated technical support team that will assist you with product, installation, or warranty concerns — Free of Charge!;
– ISO & Safety Certifications – All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are also certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL;
– Windows 7 compatible – Our Power Management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 200x, Server, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
|Output power capacity|
|Typical backup time at half load|
108 x 267 x 222.25 mm
|Input connection type|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)|
0 – 95%
|Operating temperature (T-T)|
32 – 95 °F
UL1778, cUL 107.1, FCC DOC Class B
|Replacement battery cartridge|
BB – HR9-12
|Battery recharge time|
|Typical backup time at full load|
Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA)
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports|
|Modem (RJ-11) ports|
|Serial ports quantity|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity|
|Surge energy rating|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) (imperial)|
108 x 266.7 x 222.2 mm (4.25 x 10.5 x 8.75")
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.