Fractal Design Define 7 Compact Computer Case, Mid-tower, Black (FD-C-DEF7C-01)
Fractal Design Define 7 Compact Computer Case – Mid-tower – Black – Brushed Aluminum – 4 x Bay – 4 x 4.72″ x Fan(s) Installed – 0 – ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX Motherboard Supported (FD-C-DEF7C-01)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
The new Define 7 Compact takes the strongest features of the contemporary 7 Series design and places them in a conveniently compact frame.
A cleaner look
Brushed aluminum front and interchangeable side panels give a very clean look
Compact yet spacious
The versatile layout of the Define 7 Compact allows you to maximize the potential of the small footprint with full-size ATX hardware to meet your exact needs. For example, you can easily fit GPUs up to 360 mm with a 240 mm radiator in the top – or up to 360/280 mm front radiators with GPUs under 305 mm.
– Solid construction with industrial high-density sound damping helps maintain whisper-quiet operation
– Brushed aluminum front and top-latching side panels offer a clean sophisticated look
– Top panel effortlessly swaps from solid steel to filtered ventilation
– Install up to 7x 120 mm or 4x 140 mm fans, and radiators up to 360 mm
– 1x 120 mm and 1x 140 mm Dynamic X2 fans included
– Ventilated PSU shroud with two-part removable cover for optimal coverage and front radiator support
Robust Front I/O
Five front USB ports including a fast-charging USB 3.1 Gen 2 type-C at up to 10 Gbps.
You can fit two 2.5”/3.5” drives beneath the shroud and two SSDs behind the backplate.
More in store
A pair of SSDs are easily mounted straight on the PSU shroud.
Front, top and base
Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.