HP Jetdirect 695nw Wireless Print Server (J8024A)
HP Jetdirect 695nw Print Server
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
The HP Jetdirect 695nw Wireless Print Server is a reliable print networking device that offers 802.11 b/g/n wired and wireless functionality, easy set-up, full manageability, backward compatibility and enterprise-class security features.
Ideal for enterprise and workgroup SMBs requiring full-featured, secure, and backward-compatible print management of supported printers and MFPs, over shared wired or wireless networks.
Print wirelessly at high speed1.
– Connect telecommuters and remote offices to printers through an 802.11 b/g/n wireless network.
– Maintain rigorous standards through IPv6 network features: more IP addresses than IPv4 and IPsec security.
– Help reduce administration and operation costs with off-the-shelf functionality and backward compatibility.
– Quickly connect to shared printers and MFPs throughout your office, over a gigabit network.
Strengthen network security and help protect data.
– Safeguard your print network with wireless security features: WPA, WPA2, WEP, AES, and TKIP.
– Help protect your print network at installation and beyond via IPsec, Kerberos, 802.1x, SSL/TLS, ACL, PWD protection, SNMPv3, and IPP over TLS.
– Increase the security of HP devices as soon as they are added to the network with HP Instant-on Security2.
Keep track of devices and easily manage your fleet.
– Rely on HP Web Jetadmin for efficient installation, configuration, and management of multiple devices3.
– Easily configure and manage printing with embedded web server capabilities.
– Help maintain security compliance with HP Imaging and Printing Security Center’s automated monitoring2.
Set up in no time on almost any HP printer or MFP.
– Get up and running quickly using a modular internal card that fits the EIO slot of compatible HP devices.
– Install your print server with the improved installation wizard, and configure it with ease – even remotely, with fleet-wide options.
– Count on support for a wide range of industry-standard operating systems and network protocols.
– Suit your needs with a widely compatible, scalable server that can easily accommodate future enhancements.
– 1 As compared to predecessor product offering 802.11 b/g functionality.
– 2 HP Imaging and Printing Security Center is optional and must be purchased separately to use HP Instant-on Security and compliance monitoring.
– 3 HP Web Jetadmin is free and can be downloaded at www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin.
|Network connection type||
Ethernet LAN/Wireless LAN
IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u
|Ethernet LAN data rates||
|Wi-Fi data rate (max)||
|Supported network protocols||
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||
|Supports EPP and ECP||
|Power consumption (typical)||
|Energy Star certified||
|Package dimensions (WxDxH)||
160 x 224 x 122 mm
|Operating temperature (T-T)||
0 – 55 °C
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||
15 – 95%
|Storage temperature (T-T)||
-40 – 70 °C
|Embedded web server||
|Install, configure, and manage via web server||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.