Tripp Lite 6FT CAT6A Snagless RJ45 Aqua Patch Cable (N262-006-AQ)
Tripp Lite 6FT CAT6A Snagless RJ45 Aqua Patch Cable, 10G-Certified Snagless Shielded STP Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M), PoE (N262-006-AQ)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
High-Speed Cat6a STP Patch Cable Ideal for Your 10GBase-T Ethernet Network
Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this 1.83 m Cat6a cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN). It transmits 10 Gbps data, voice and video through high-speed 10G equipment, including network switches, modems, routers, adapters, hubs and patch panels. At 500 MHz, it reduces impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100 MHz wire.
Supports Power over Ethernet to Save You Money and Give You More Installation Choices
Because this Cat6a shielded cable supports PoE, it can supply the power to operate compatible PoE devices, such as security cameras, VoIP telephones, point-of-sale kiosks and access control devices. This saves you the expense and effort of purchasing, connecting and installing individual power supplies for each device. It also helps you install PoE devices in areas far away from AC outlets, such as poles or ceilings.
Premium Protection from EMI/RFI Line Noise Helps Your Equipment Perform Better
Various electromagnetic and radio sources found in virtually every home and business can cause disruptive interference. Known as EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference), this line noise is a common cause of performance problems. The N262-006-AQ shields against disruptive line noise that can disturb your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss. This EMI/RFI filtering also helps your connected components perform better and last longer.
Snagless RJ45 Male Connectors Add Extra Protection During Installation
The RJ45 connectors’ snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. The ends are shielded to minimize near-end crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Integral strain relief gives the N262-006-AQ extra flexibility, reduces stress and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
● Connect 10GBase-T networks or digital signage in a high-density data center
● Deliver power to PoE devices mounted in areas that are difficult to reach or have no electrical outlets
● Replace an old or missing RJ45 cable
● Provide universal connectivity for LAN network components, such as switches, servers, modems, routers, adapters, VoIP phones, security cameras and point-of-sale kiosks
● Cat6a STP patch cord rated for high-speed 10 Gbps communications
● Ideal for connecting 10G network switches, routers, hubs and other equipment
● Supports PoE to save you expense and effort of powering PoE devices individually
● Dispels EMI/RFI line noise that can destroy data and affect equipment performance
● Snagless RJ45 connectors prevent tabs from being damaged during installation
● N262-006-AQ Cat6a 10G-Certified Snagless Shielded STP Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M), Aqua, 1.83 m
|Connector contacts plating||
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
|AWG wire size||
|Data transfer rate||
|Snagless cable boot||
|Operating temperature (T-T)||
-10 – 50 °C
|Storage temperature (T-T)||
-15 – 60 °C
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||
0 – 90%
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||
0 – 90%
|Quantity per pack||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.