A-Power is one of the leading Computer Retail Stores in the Lower Mainland, we have recently initiated our web online sales division and will continue to grow and improve our customer service commitment standards. We offer a lucrative performance based compensation plan and the opportunity to become involved in one of the more exciting stores in technology retail today. The ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
- You are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance and intricacies of always being ready to serve the customer.
- You are a team player who has earned the respect of your peers through commitment, partnership and effective communication.
- You are successful in a role as a direct result of your ability to understand and anticipate customer / peer needs and deliver upon them.
- You are self-motivated, adaptable and decisive ensuring the best outcome for the business.
We are currently looking for energetic and motivated individuals for the following positions:
- Full Time – Account Manager / Sales Associate (Richmond) new
- Co-op positions also available, send us an email to inquire.
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Account Manager / Sales Associate (Richmond)
Salary plus commission, benefits package (after 6 months of full-time employment), paid vacation. Compensation is based on knowledge, experience and sales numbers attained on a monthly basis.
We are seeking to fill an Account Manager position. Not only to grow existing accounts but also develop new clienteles. The client must have strong knowledge of PC hardware components. With the ability to stay organized, self-motivated in the role, the candidate is also expected to facilitate other duties include merchandising, inventory counts, store housekeeping, and/or as required. Accordingly, applicants must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while at the same time providing quality service in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner.
Our clients depend on the knowledge that we provide them on our products and services that will best meet their IT needs.
- Day to day management of assigned accounts including:
- quoting, receiving, and confirming orders
- research client solutions
- replying to email inquiries
- Post sale follow up answer
- inbound calls and redirect
- expanding client base and grow sales
- Serves as the customer’s key contact
- Re-establishing relationship with inactive customers to increase sales.
- Use personal selling strategies to promote A-Power’s high value products and services to new and existing customers, focusing on the SMB market
- · Maximize sales opportunities with every customer by using current selling techniques and company programs.
- Handle customer care issues, and be committed to finding a solution
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, training and reviewing product literature and training networks.
- Merchandising and other store housekeeping duties.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this position (An applicant with the following will be considered for this position):
- Must be a resident and legally entitled to work in Canada.
- 1-2 year(s) sales experience in computer hardware industry.
- High school diploma. Degree preferred.
- In depth knowledge of PC/computer products, peripheral devices, and computer technology.
- Strong selling skills and a professional image.
- Strong common sense, professionalism and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Able to build and maintain a lasting relationship with clients
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
HOW TO APPLY
Resumes will be accepted by e-mail only. We thank all candidates who choose to apply for this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. In addition to your resume please include a one page, point form summary that illustrates the following:
- How your experience and knowledge match the job duties
- Your passion for IT
- Please also list your annual salary expectations
Resumes should be sent to: HR@a-power.com with the subject: Account Manager