Cisco SF200-24P 24-Port 10/100 PoE Managed Rackmount Network Switch (SLM224PT-NA)
24 x 10/100 Ethernet, 2 x Combo mini-GBIC, PoE, 16MB/128MB, 8K MAC, VLAN, QoS, 220V/0.166A/22.2W, 3.45kg
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Cisco 200 Series Smart Switches
Cisco Switches Outperform Competitors.
Miercom finds Cisco SG200 and SG300 Gigabit Switches superior to HP and D-Link.
The Right Features at the Right Price
Cisco Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches combine powerful network performance and reliability to build a basic business network. These entry-level managed switches deliver the essential network features you need, with the easy-to-use management you want at a great price.
Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches offer:
– Numerous features: Achieve a business-class network with important features like quality of service, Power over Ethernet, and IPv6 support.
– Simplification: Remove complexity from the setup process using the browser-based configuration interface of this device.
– Performance: Get your high-bandwidth data where it needs to go, quickly and without errors.
– Security: Keep the data on your network safe from unauthorized access.
– An eco-friendly solution: Use switches to optimize power usage for energy efficiency without compromising performance.
– Peace of mind: Rest assured that all Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches are protected by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
– Embedded QoS intelligence to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic;
– Integrated network security such as IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network;
– Native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4.
Energy Efficient and Design
– Conserves energy by optimizing power use and lowers energy costs; ports power down automatically when a link is down;
– Embedded intelligence adjusts power usage based on cable length.
Easy Configuration and Management
– Includes intuitive, browser-based tools that simplify setup, management, and troubleshooting;
– Obtains IP address with Cisco FindIT;
– Provides automated security and QoS port configuration with Cisco.
Peace of Mind
– Tested to help ensure optimal uptime and performance and easy integration with other Cisco networking and communications products;
– Includes a limited lifetime warranty.
|Minimum system requirements|
Firefox v2.5+nIE 6.0+
|Number of fans|
UL, CSA, CE, FCC
|Packet buffer memory|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)|
|Power consumption (typical)|
|AC input voltage|
|AC input frequency|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Compatible operating systems|
Windows OSnLinux OSnMac OS
|Operating temperature (T-T)|
0 – 40 °C
|Storage temperature (T-T)|
-20 – 70 °C
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)|
10 – 90%
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)|
10 – 90%
440 x 257 x 44 mm
|Packet transfer speed|
|Ethernet LAN data rates|
|Ethernet interface type|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support|
|System event log|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity|
|Combo SFP ports quantity|
|SFP/SFP+ slots quantity|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology|
IEEE 802.1ab,IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3az,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z
|Head-of-line (HOL) blocking|
|Flow control support|
|Broadcast storm control|
|Supported network protocols|
IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, SNTP, TFTP, DNS, ICMP, BOOTP, Bonjour
|Number of VLANs|
|Static port security|
|MAC address filtering|
|Spanning tree protocol|
|Jumbo frames support|
|Maximum data transfer rate|
|Number of queues|
|Supported data transfer rates|
|MAC address table|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.