HPE Memory Module 16GB (1x16GB) DDR4 2933MHz ECC (P19041-B21)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Memory Module 16GB (1x16GB) DDR4 2933MHz ECC Single Rank x4 CAS-21-21-21 (P19041-B21)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Has your server been configured with the memory it needs to perform as its role expands over time? HPE Server Memory is designed for SMB and enterprise customers with a significant need for performance and capacity, along with a desire to manage total cost of ownership. HPE SmartMemory enables total server memory optimization, runs at top throughput speed, and is among the most power-efficient memory available. In addition to performance and efficiency, HPE SmartMemory also delivers on reliability. Only the highest-quality DRAM modules are selected from top suppliers. Now more than ever, DRAM quality is critical, as data center trends such as server virtualization, cloud computing, and the use of large database applications have increased the need for higher-capacity memory with greater up-time. HPE SmartMemory undergoes rigorous qualification and testing processes that unlock memory performance features available only with HPE servers.
– HPE SmartMemory 2933 MT/s memory supported on HPE Gen10 AMD servers
– HPE DDR4 2933 MT/s SmartMemory provides improvements in bandwidth in comparison to DDR4 2666 MT/s memory modules.
– HPE DDR4 SmartMemory delivers improvements in latency at 2933 MT/s in comparison to DDR4 2666 MT/s memory modules.
– Hewlett Packard Enterprise tests and qualifies HPE DDR4 SmartMemory modules on all HPE server platforms to deliver the highest level of signal integrity.
– HPE DDR4 SmartMemory prevents unnecessary DIMM replacement and reduces server downtime with advanced memory error detection technology.
– HPE uses the highest quality materials for its DDR4 server memory, reducing issues that may affect signal integrity and increasing system reliability.
– HPE provides server memory that performs above industry standards, enabling customers to increase the performance of their servers without having to increase the amount of memory purchased.
|Internal memory type||
|Memory clock speed||
|Memory form factor||
|Memory layout (modules x size)||
1 x 16 GB
|Buffered memory type||
ProLiant DL325 Gen10, ProLiant DL385 Gen10
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.